Thank you cards wordings - wedding
Dear Matt and Emma,
From the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank you for sharing in the celebration of our wedding. We are grateful for your presence, warm wishes and your generous gift. We look forward to starting the next chapter of our lives and sharing many more memories with you!
Mr and Mrs Wylde
Dear Matt and Emma,
Thank you for celebrating with us as we began our new life together. Your generosity and thoughtfulness were very much appreciated. We are so grateful for you being part of our lives and supporting us through our journey.
Harry and Amanda
Dear Jared and Ebony,
From the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank you for celebrating our special day with us, and making it one of the most memorable days of our lives. We can’t wait to move into our new home, and this wouldn’t have been possible without your generous gift. Thanks again and we look forward to sharing many more memories and happy times with you!
Ben and Jess
Dear Thomas and Jess,
From the bottom of our hearts we would like to thank you for celebrating our special day with us, and making it one of the most memorable days of our lives. We can’t wait for our trip to Europe at the end of June, and this wouldn’t have been possible without your generous gift. Thanks again and we look forward to sharing many more memories with you!
Mr and Mrs Brady
Dear Natalie and Randy,
Thank you so much for the set of mugs and salad plates. We now have the complete set for our new kitchen!
We look forward to having you over and hosting dinner with our complete dish set. We both thank you from the bottom of our hearts and look forward to seeing you soon.
With love and thanks,
Courtney and Jeremy
Dear Auntie Pat,
I was touched that you were able to fly in from Las Vegas for our wedding. I enjoyed having a chance to catch up with you, and Derrick was delighted to finally meet you.
The Wusthof knife set and wooden block is such a thoughtful gift, and makes our new kitchen complete. It will come in very handy over the holidays for many years to come. I do hope we’ll be able to spend one of those holidays together soon.
It was lovely seeing you at the wedding and thank you again for the wonderful gift.
Lots of love,
Abigail and Derrick
Thank you cards wordings - birthday
Oh my goodness! I was completely surprised to find my office decorated with beautiful birthday decorations. I felt so happy and joyful! Thank you so much for helping me celebrate my big day. Lately I hadn’t been too crazy about the idea of turning 30, but maybe starting a new decade isn’t so bad after all. I’m incredibly lucky to have wonderful friends like you. Thanks also for the lovely card filled with fun birthday wishes. You’ve made my birthday sparkle and shine.
With heartfelt appreciation
Thank you so much for coming to my birthday party for girly drinks, swimming and summer fun! We really need to plan more outdoor get-togethers while the weather is nice. And thank you for the fabulous birthday gift. How did you know I’ve wanting a colorful new drink pitcher and beautiful matching glasses? I love this gorgeous drink set, and I can tell you right now it’s going to get plenty of use around here! Let’s touch bases next week and set a date for lunch and a movie.
Love and hugs,
Woo-hoo! I am still pumped up and happy from our fantastic three-day birthday weekend celebration at the lake. Thanks so much for the great idea and rounding up all our friends and family. It was fun pitching up tents, BBQing delicious food, and enjoying ice cold drinks. And of course taking out the boats and jet skis, and listening to awesome 80s tunes. Thank you also for the best birthday gift and wishes ever! I loved the adorable birthday card and the big floating island! It was such a crowd pleaser. You are such a thoughtful friend. I really appreciate it. I look forward to getting together with you again next month.
Thank you so much for coming to my little son’s Sailor Birthday Party. We enjoyed visiting with you, and I hope you and your family had a great time. We loved it that your children came dressed in theme-related outfits! Thank you for all the special birthday wishes and the fabulous birthday gift. He absolutely loves the Melissa & Doug Pattern Blocks and Boards. And I like that this is a teachable preschool toy that stimulates creativity. Thanks again for joining us to celebrate this birthday milestone. Time sure does fly by very quickly! We look forward to attending the fun birthday party you’re planning for your twins this summer.
You guys are so incredible! Thank you for a fabulous weekend up at the cabin, and thank you all for the bright birthday wishes. My birthday celebration was the best ever! I was surrounded by the beautiful family I love and cherish, and all my best friends who I cannot live without. Saturday’s big BBQ was something straight out of a dream! The catering company served awesome food, and the thick, rich chocolate cake was so delicious. Thank you also for the great birthday gifts. I loved everything, and I appreciate each and every one of you.
Hugs and kisses to all!
Thank you cards wordings - baby shower
- “Thank you so much for making my baby shower an extra special day. Both me and the baby feel so loved and supported.”
- “Thank you so much for helping me celebrate our newest arrival. Having you there truly meant a lot to me.”
- “I’m so grateful to have friends like you in my life. There’s no better way to welcome our littlest one into the world than with all of our loved ones celebrating together.”
- “How lucky am I to have a friend like you? Thank you for joining me at my baby shower and for your support through this exciting (but scary!) time!”
- “Thank you for not only attending my baby shower, but for everything you’ve done to support me and my growing family. I appreciate it all.”
Thank you cards Wordings - Baby Shower for Coworkers
- “Thank you so much for your support during this life changing time! You’ve truly helped me during my transition into motherhood and I’m so grateful.”
- “I appreciate everything you and the team have done to help me as I become a new parent. Thank you again, and I look forward to introducing everyone to the little one when (s)he arrives!”
- “Thank you for the generous (gift) to support me as I take maternity leave! That was an unexpected surprise. I’m always so grateful to be surrounded by thoughtful coworkers like you.”
- “It was so kind and thoughtful of you and the team to organize a surprise baby shower for me. As excited as I am to begin this new adventure, I’m sure going to miss you all while I’m gone!”
- “Thank you for the incredible (gift) during my surprise baby shower! I’m sure going to miss your cheerful smile and optimistic attitude while I’m out! “